Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.
Oh my gosh, that explains why some dogs put their head to one side when you talk to them. They’re not confused, they’re trying to listen to us better. Awww.
Can Katy Perry please just take all her money and buy like a fucking remote island in the middle of nowhere and never come back? She can take her fans with her and that’s it. Don’t even bring your cell phone or computer. Just go away and stop existing to the outside world PLEASE.
thats whats so disgustingly insidious about the military though
it offers a living to the victims of capitalism in exchange for them violently defending the interests of capitalism
look at this snape i found
it seems normal but then
what is this
turn to page 394 motherfucker
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?
Skunk Bear’s “Father of the Week” designed a bionic pancreas.
Ed Damiano’s son David was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when he was 11 months old. So Ed started to develop a system he calls a “bionic pancreas” — It’s designed to help people better manage their blood sugar.
He’s racing to get it approved by the Food and Drug Administration before his son leaves for college in three years.
- Ed tests tubing for his son’s insulin pump.
- A pump that uses the hormone glucagon to help provide better blood sugar control.
- David wears a transmitter on his abdomen that sends data on his glucose levels to a monitoring unit.
- Ed Damiano and his son David, 15, play basketball at home in Acton, Mass.
Credit: Ellen Webber for NPR