Hey everyone, I know this is way in the future, but I was curious if any of you would be interested in coming to a (tiny) open house once we are finished building. Please keep in mind, we don’t expect to finish this home for at least a year, though hopefully it is sooner.
This would be geared towards people who have considered simplifying their lives, but are a little afraid to take that big jump without first seeing it in action.
You should probably also know that we are located in Upstate New York. We would probably have the open house in a very public area, like a Curtis Lumber or Home Depot.
Would you be interested in attending?
- abstracthurtshurting likes this
- arexandriuhrae likes this
- bug-out-prepper likes this
- blight-bogle likes this
- originsofswank likes this
- hazardousthoughts likes this
- tishtashtoshhh answered: yes!
- astitchintimenine likes this
- decadentdecay likes this
- decadentdecay answered: Possibly! Not sure what my schedule’s looking like that far ahead of time, but NY’s not extremely far.
- bug-out-prepper answered: sure thang
- champsy reblogged this from collectivelyfrivolous and added:
- champsy likes this
- smallsimplicity answered: Yes!
- nobodywantstobeforgotten likes this
- redheadtalkinginallcaps answered: I would totally go to that. I actually am really interested in seeing one in person before I jump into having one myself.
- chemistryofwell-being likes this
- tinyhousesmallspace reblogged this from collectivelyfrivolous
- poppylife likes this
- unicornsrulethisplanet likes this
- thatamandagurrl said: I think that’s a fabulous idea! I don’t live close enough to come but I think the idea is wonderful. You could film the final project and explain how and why you did it and post it on YouTube because too.
- explorenorth likes this
- collectivelyfrivolous posted this